Cannabidiol is one of 113 active cannabinoids identified in Cannabis. It is a major phytocannabinoid accounting for up to 40% of the plants extract. CBD does not have any intoxicating effects such as those cause by THC (tetrahydrocannabidinol) but it has been shown to have a variety of beneficial effects on the mind, body and spirit such as decreased anxiety and general relaxation.
Below are 8 proven benefits of CBD:
- Relieves pain and inflammation allowing the human body to do what it does best, heal itself. Once inflammation is eliminated and or reduced the human system begins self repair, naturally.
- CBD has antipsychotic effects
- Relieves nausea and may increase appetite
- Reduces anxiety and soothes mental activity
- Helps to reduce tumor growth
- Promotes cardiovascular health by lowering stress impact in the body
- May treat seizures and other neurological disorders
- Lowers incidents of diabetes